WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The competition is open to young adults, aged between 18 and 30 at the deadline for submissions (05/08/2019). You can participate as an individual or enter the contest in a group of maximum 5 people.
If you do not have ideas yet, but that you are interested in the topic – apply anyway! We will provide you with all the information you might need to get inspired, and come up with an idea will be one of your first tasks!
Apply with your idea for a social ad (poster) focused on juvenile delinquency problem.
20 teams from all over the world with the most creative and interesting ideas will be selected to participate further in the contest and guided through the realization of their idea for social ad.
For around 2 months, each individual/team will be supported by:
– information on juvenile delinquency
– information within the topic of social advertising
– descriptions on good examples of social advertising campaigns
– small tasks that will lead to finalizing the poster
– answers to all questions that come up in teams
Each team will have to submit the final poster to an online form before the deadline the 04/10/2019.
The voting will start soon after. The 5 best posters will be selected by:
1) The jury, composed of social advertising professionals and social
workers, who will review the final posters of each team and choose 2 nominees.
2) At the same time, the other 3 winners will be selected by a public online vote that will be shared on facebook.